At times you’d like to use your flickr photostream to feed your blog or other website.
If you follow this link, http://idgettr.com/, you will get to a screen that will accept your http://www.flickr.com/users/<screenname> and this will figure out the flickr id code you need to supply to some plug-ins for certain blogs and page builders (like Sandvox).
- Login to your flickr account.
- Click on the menu tab “You”
- Highlight the entire URL address and copy it to the clipboard (Ctrl-C for Windows or apple-C for Mac)
- Visit the http://idgettr.com site
- Paste the URL and click Submit
- Copy the ID Code (nnnn@00), not including the ID: label.
- Paste this ID Code into the “widget”
Had to look around for this one, so I though I would produce it for you. Look at how it worked for me on my site at http://www.snapjag.com.